Lake City Community Park
The Lake City Community Park is located on Phillips Drive inside the city limits of Lake City. The park has a covered meeting pavilion with picnic tables which may be used for events by permit only. The Community Park pavilion can only be rented by Lake City residents ($50.00 cash deposit & $50.00 rental fee). The park also has a children’s jungle gym and several benches and swings. Hours of operation are from 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM.Community Park Rules
VIOLATION OF CITY ORDINANCE SECTION 70-2, MAXIMUM FINE $500.00
- The park closes at 10:30 P.M.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- Use of pavilion is by permit only.
- Unlawful to use profane or obscene language in the park.
- All vending by permit only.
- No animals allowed without permit (Except for Law Enforcement K-9).
- No weapons to include firearms, knives, etc. allowed in park (Except Law Enforcement).
- Parking allowed only in established parking lot.
- No motorized vehicles allowed in the park.
- No alcohol or illegal substances allowed.
- The City of Lake City is NOT responsible for accidents or injury that occurs in park.
- Unlawful to perform any act which is prohibited by the Lake City Code of Ordinances.